2018 Town of Clifton Forge Council Goals
2018 Clifton Forge Town Council Goals
- Continue and improve communications with Town residents through talking, listening, press releases, and Council corner articles.
- Promote Tax Exemption Program, reminding citizens of its advantages through website communication.
- Continue to receive updates from Chamber, Economic Development, Planning Commission, Main Street, Armory, Library, Citizen Advisory Committee, Arts Organizations, Incubator, etc.
- Continue marketing of Town-owned properties, especially the 13 acres of Industrial Park and Clifton Forge High School.
- Market and promote the Town online through websites and social media.
- Roxbury Project: support efforts by Town Manager and all involved.
- Continue to work with Amtrak to move their facility to Heritage Center.
- Continue improvements of sidewalks and paving streets.
- Continue to encourage Town clean-up by working through the Corridor Curb Appeal Committee, Beyond the Corridor initiatives that will benefit the Town such as new restaurants and a hotel project.
- Complete improvements on dam project.